• Bexar County Precinct Chairman 1987-2016
• Active block walker and phone banker
• Election Judge in Bexar County for 10 years plus
• Ran for State Representative in District 125 in 2012
• Chairwoman, Bexar County Republican Party Precinct Organization Committee. Tasked with recruiting Bexar County precinct chairmen, to fill vacant precincts, organizing training and encouraging the precinct chairmen to be more active in their precincts. Identifying leadership within Precinct Chairmen and getting them together to work to grow our Republican party and to elect more Republicans. Recruited over 150 new precinct chairmen within 2 years.
• Worked with south side, east side and west side of San Antonio to gain the trust of citizens in those areas, encouraging them to vote for Republican candidates and support the Republican Party Platform.
• Honored with the Republican Party of Texas Volunteer of Year Award for 2013, in SD26
• Taught Naturalization (Civics) classes to legal immigrants (green card required). Stressing during the US political structure portion of the course, that their culture and the Republican Party’s core principals have strong similarities. Such examples of the similarities are our beliefs in personal responsibility, our belief in God and our belief that honest hard work are big factors toward being successful American citizens.
• Served as SREC Chairwoman for Senate District 26, 2014 - 2016
• Ran for vacated Senate Seat in Senate District 26, January 2015
• Elected Vice Chairman, Texas Republican Party June 2018 – July 2020
• Currently serving as Chairman of Engagement for Texas Republican Party September 2018- present
• Currently President of Juan Seguin Society, an organization created to reach & prepare Hispanics for Civic Engagement, March 2021 - present
• Lifetime Member of NRA
• Served as a Board Member 2013-2015, Community Project Alliance. A non-profit which reached out to the San Antonio community and whose goal was to bring more voters to our Republican Party
• Board Member and served as Americanism Chairman 2009-2012, Campaign Committee Chairman 2010-2011, 2nd Vice President Ways & Means 2010-2011, of Republican Business Women of Bexar County, (now San Antonio Republican Women)
• Former member of Alamo City Republican Women, Bexar County Republican Women, and Alamo Pachyderm Club
• Vice Chairman of Texas Republican Party from June 2018 – July 2020