I know you agree with me that we cannot allow our forward momentum to go off the rails, and I ask that you stand with me in this endeavor.
Background and Early Involvement
I have grown up in the world of grassroots conservatives. My introduction began at age 7 in a prayer meeting in Tarrant County. A small group of families knew that their freedoms and liberties began at home by first honoring God, praying for current leadership, and having faith that God would raise up men and women to lead.
God was faithful to answer each of those prayers. People who had never been politically active before became precinct chairs, party officers, and led in such a way that it turned Tarrant County and our Senate District deep red for more than 12 years.
Career Milestones and Achievements
Since then, I've done quite a bit to follow that lead:
- Elected Parker County GOP Precinct Chair - No. 415
- Endorsed by Parker County Conservatives
- Member of the Liberty Leadership Council, affiliated with the Texas Public Policy Foundation and the Heritage Foundation
- Delegate to SD-30 Convention in Parker County, 2022 and in 2020
- Elected Permanent Secretary for Precinct 415 Convention, 2022
- Campaign Coordinator for Texas Gubernatorial GOP Primary Campaign, 2021-2022
- Volunteer Coordinator, State House Campaign, HD-64**, 2022
- Deputy Volunteer Voter Registrar, Parker County**, 2022 - Present
- Elementary and Middle School Teacher**, 3rd, 5th, and 8th grades
Additional Contributions and Community Involvement
- SD-30 Alternate for Republican National Convention, 2020
- Delegate to Republican State Convention, representing Parker County 2006, 2020, 2022
- Volunteer with the Community Foodbank of North Texas
- Field Director in New Jersey for 2018 GOTV campaign on behalf of the RNC and Stampede Consulting, LLC
- Advisory Board Member, the Hope Center for Autism, Fort Worth, 2015-2020
- Public Engagement Specialist to the Mayor of Fort Worth, 2013-2015
- High School Debate Coach in the National Christian Forensics & Communications Association League for 12 years
- Research Assistant with David Barton at Wallbuilders
- Volunteer with Rejoice Family Ministries following September 11, 2001
I firmly believe that we are all called to do our part. As John Quincy Adams once wisely noted, "duty is ours; results are God's." There is much work to do across these 11 counties in SD-30; after all, Texas is BIG! It has been my honor to work and serve alongside some of the very brightest, and I look forward to working with you to expand our reach together.